Whatever stage you are up to in the business life cycle, business coaching can be an invaluable investment in your business, and especially in yourself as a sole trader or small business owner.
Talking to a business coach can help you with;
- Turning an idea in to a business plan and how to test markets before launching a new product or service.
- Understand what exactly are “business fundamentals” and equipping you with basic business terminology and knowledge to work with other businesses and regulators.
- Reigniting passion and drive for your business.
- During difficult trading periods, provide sensible, impartial advice on whether you should continue to invest more in your business or when it’s time to walk away.
- Teaching you techniques for balancing time in your business with outside commitments.
Personal relationships really matter when it comes to business coaching. I will always spend time with you first, getting to know you and your business before committing to a coaching relationship. If I feel I cannot help you or our personalities do not match, I won’t go ahead for the sake of a fee. I want to be passionate about your business too.
You can read more about me, my background and qualifications here.
Why not reach out for a no obligation introductory session?